Full Stack Magento Developer
Consistently ranked as one of Denver's Best Places to Work, Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through the use of web and mobile technologies. The firm serves an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and has been in business for more than 18 years. We're seeking a Full Stack Magento Developer to work on a number of our existing projects.
Must be available to work in our Denver, CO Office. No remote applicants, no relocation is provided.
This position is direct hire only. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.
- Develop, implement and maintain customized Magento E-Commerce Storefronts within established standards and specifications.
- Work within a team of eCommerce professionals to create solutions that drive revenue and traffic to storefronts.
- Minimum 2-5 yrs experience of complex Object-Oriented PHP development
- 1-3 working on eCommerce storefronts
- Significant experience developing PHP applications on MVC frameworks
- Previous experience building custom modules for the Magento platform
- Strong understanding of Magento package/theme overrides, inheritance and fall-back system
- Expert knowledge of web programming environment: Text code editors, Apache, MySQL, Git, Subversion
- Expert knowledge of building applications with MySQL, PDO and ORM
- Strong desire and ability to learn and work with new technologies, libraries and frameworks
Nice to Have
- Magento Certified Developer / Developer Plus certification a major plus
- Proven track record of integrating PHP applications against existing APIs
- Zend Developer Certification
- Experience working within Agile methodologies
- Mobile optimized and/or responsive web application development skills
- Previous experience utilizing Prototype and jQuery
- Ability to setup and manage Apache and MySQL Server for local, staging and development environments
Summary of Duties | Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Magento applications according to defined functional specifications.
- Customize core and third party modules to accomplish defined business requirements.
- Participate in the definition of functional and technical requirements of applications.
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications.
- Test application to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of application.
- Adhere to Spire Digital development policies, procedures, and standards in the development and implementation of applications.
- Create release processes and release documentation for client use.
- Perform site releases and site updates for clients.
Submit A Resume/Portfolio
Your message has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us.
We'll be in touch soon.